Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cycling with Family

My 3 years-old niece.

One of the best experiences in my life is to watch her grow up. It is an amazing process, and I am glad that I am part of it. She is constantly showered with love and is always very happy. =)


In my entire life, this was my first time cycling with my mum. 

I was quite excited about the whole experience. When I told her to be careful as she was not cycling steadily. She pridefully told me that  when she was young, she helped my late maternal grandma to deliver goods using bicycle. (My maternal grandpa died when my mum was very young). I had nothing more to say.

She also stubbornly demonstrated how she would cycle my bicycle (higher and bigger) even though she could not touch the ground while seated. I was really scared when I saw how she cycled, especially she didn't know how to use brake. Now, I know where I inherited my stubbornness from.


My Dad and my niece spending some quality time playing.

I am learning not to take little things like family excursion for granted.
I thoroughly enjoyed the simple fun.
It is a sense of comfort that is hard to replace.
=)

No comments: