Friday, September 19, 2008

Finding simplicity in a messy world

Just came back from a business trip from Shanghai and Hong Kong.
The world is going crazy now.
The political situations are worsening around the world.
The sub-prime issue is affecting the whole world.
(AIG might collapse -> there goes my insurance policy)
Another great depression might be around the corner.
People lie, cheat, bully, plot and all sorts of nasty things
.
.
.
The source???
Greed, Attachment, Ego, Ignorance
.
.
.
Fortunately, I know that I can always sleep well at night.
My bed might be cheap, but a peaceful sleep is priceless.
The photo below encapsulates my current feeling:
Taken @ Hong Kong Airport
.
.
.
My Cheap Slipper
Nothing fanciful
Nothing complicated
But very comfortable and reliable
Just a simple slipper bringing me around the world
.
.
.
In the end
I am just a passerby trying to enjoy my journey

No comments: