Recently, a good friend asked if I am going to sign up for full Ironman next year, I told him probably not, as my health is a concern, and more importantly, my priorities have shifted.
Then he asked what are my priorities, and after some thinking, I listed the followings:
1. Spending more quality time with family and friends
2. Sharpening my investment skill
3. Doing more volunteering work
4. Enriching myself with the wisdom of the world
5. More time for meditation
6. Learning to be happy and grateful every moment
(Taken in Rajasthan Desert)
In the quest for happiness...
& Enjoying my short journey...