Thursday, October 27, 2011

RIP Charmaine

Charmaine Lim (14 July 2005 - 21 Oct 2011)

On June 2009, I sent an email to all my friends asking them to help Charmaine Lim with her fight against Cancer. I also tried to use my blog to spread the word. 

Unfortunately, she lost her battle with cancer recently. On the other hand, I am glad that she was no longer feeling pain. I have not met her, but I have met her mum back in my Junior College days.

I just felt sad that a young life has not seen and experienced life, and had to struggle with illness for years. I guess many people have many explanations (ie. God's Will, Ripening of past lives Karma, Survival of the Fittest etc..) . I found comfort in that she had been showered with unconditional love by so many people and strangers...

That's the beautiful thing in life.
Love and Compassion.

Om Mani Padme Hum
__/*\__

No comments: