Monday, June 06, 2011

One New Experience Each Week - Vegetarian Dinner Celebration

My family has a tradition of coming together for a sumptuous dinner to celebrate birthday. Well, this time it is my birthday, and I was given the privilege to choose the restaurant. I brought them to a simple organic vegetarian restaurant for dinner. 

I am quite sure this is not my dad's idea of a sumptuous dinner, especially when he asked if the restaurant serves beer. No beer, only healthy juices and drinks. It was the FIRST time my family sat down together to enjoy a vegetarian meal. I am glad that they are eating healthy food that are good for their body, and a few animals are spared.

Simple Organic Vegetarian Dinner

My dad was clearly unsatisfied without meat and beer, but I thank him for his tolerance.  
=) 

No comments: