Sunday, February 28, 2010

Beautiful Things in life: Potala Palace

Sunrise @ Potala Palace, Lhasa, Tibet (2005)
.
There are certain moments in life that I will never forget. Those precious moments made my life colourful and meaningful. Something I will bring with me when I leave this world.
One of them is definitely seeing Potala Palace.
On the bus from the Airport to Lhasa City, I had a glimpse of Potala Palace - the excitement and happiness was overwhelming for me. It was an amazing moment. There are very few times in my life I felt this kind of extreme happiness. 
.
I had seen other great momuments, but none of them bring this kinda happiness & excitement.
Why do I have such affection towardsTibet?
I really don't know. 
I just know that I will be back again... hopefully soon. =) 

No comments: