Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Little Pleasures in life

My 15 months-old niece refusing to let me take her photo.
.
.
.
Just now, my sister, my brother-in-law and my mum were coaxing my little niece to drink finish her milk. As usual, she would only finish half a bottle of milk and refuse to drink anymore. When the 3 adults tried their luck to "force" (coax) her to drink, my stubborn niece protested by crying very loudly.
.
My father came to her rescue and carried her.
He asked my little niece "Who is bullying you?"
.
Everybody was looking at each other wondering what would her response be?
.
She just said in the cutest and most innocent voice
"Milk! Milk!"
.
And everybody burst out into laughter!!!
hahaha...
.
She gave the most politically correct answer without offending anybody.
So smart! =)
++++
These are little pleasures in life that i enjoyed.
everyday she would do something new which never fails to amuse us.
those moments are so very enjoyable and priceless...
.
Alot of great things in life are free.
Just takes abit of love and care.
=)

No comments: