Saturday, May 02, 2009

Desaru - 100km Cycling Trip

Group Photo before setting off.
It was a good way to spend the Labour day.
.
+++
.
There was a point when I was cycling downhill,
the view of rolling green hills of palm trees was beautiful.
I decided to stop peddling.
Enjoying the wind
Enjoying the beautiful view
Enjoying the beauty of the world.
And Soaking-up that moment.
.
Then that moment was spoilt,
when I heard a guy cyclist peddling besides me asking me to peddle harder (with good intention) to catch-up with the 2 ladies infront. (yup! that 2 ladies were pretty good, or should I say I am a bad cyclist. haha..)
Well, since "my moment" was spoilt, I decided to peddle hard to keep up.
.
Well, sometimes in life,
we need to slow down.
Not because we are lazy or tired.
But Just to enjoy the moment, the present and the journey.
.
While it was satisfying to complete 100km ride,
that moment was the highlight of the trip.
=)

No comments: