Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rest in Peace - Sai Baba

Sathya Sai Baba (23 November 1926 – 24 April 2011)

I am totally skeptical about his mystical power, and I am not impressed by his amateurish magic tricks. (see youtube). I know AAA (from South India) who is his adherent and is grateful towards Sai Baba for curing his cancer. Anyway, nobody really trusted the words of AAA, who is always lying. 

His personal wealth is estimated to be $9billion, definitely one of the richest spiritual leaders. Well, at least, he did a lot of charitable work and spread the message of peace. 

I regretted not visiting Sai Baba's ashram last year when I visited Bangalore. I had the intention, but did not find time to do it. Now, it is too late. I should have done it!

RIP Sai Baba

"It’s not the things we do in life that we regret on our deathbed. It’s the things we do not."
 - Randy Pausch

No comments: