Saturday, September 05, 2009

Movie/DVD: An Inconvenient Truth


http://www.climatecrisis.net
Spent my saturday evening watching this documentary.
I was really moved by Al Gore's passion and determination. I respect for his effort and leadership in making this world a better place. AND...FUCK Bush...who created so many problems in this world! The world could potentially change for the better if Al Gore won the US Presidential election back in 2000.
I HIGHLY recommend everybody to watch this movie if you haven't. (drop me an email, i could lend you the DVD)
Being aware of the calamity of situation, I would try to be wiser in making my choice.
The blue planet does not belong to us, it belongs to all the future generations and all the beings.
We should not be so selfish, and We can make a difference (even a small one like switching off light if not needed).
=)

No comments: