Monday, August 23, 2010

Mahjong Mahjong

I spent 16 hours playing Mahjong with friends. We started at 2pm and ended the session at 6am (we had a break for a short dinner only). This is a new record for me.
.
Another new record for me:
I was the second player and I could not believe my eyes when I saw my tiles - it was PERFECTLY arranged.  After I drew my first tile, I won immediately - Ping Hu - Men Qing - Zi Mo!!!
.
None of us (with more than 40 years of collective mahjong experience) have seen anything like that before. You gotta be a mahjong player to appreciate the RARENESS of this win. 
.
I might never see such a win again in my life.
That's how rare it is.
=)

1 comment:

karenthecat said...

it's a curse... like 13 wonders.. it only happens once in your life. that's the end of your mj life now haha!