Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Karma @ Work - Lesson from a Cracked Holder

A few weeks ago, I went to a Hypermarket and wanted buy a plastic holder, as I was still considering other alternative, I decided not to purchase it. (Day 1)
.
The following day (Day 2), without any communication, my sister bought the plastic holder that I saw and used it in her room. I found the holder to be useful and it was exactly what I needed.
.
The next day (Day 3), I went grocery shopping with my family and I bought the plastic holder. When I came home, I found that the plastic holder was cracked. Naturally, I was a bit angry and I asked my sister who was carrying the bag, if she accidentally dropped or knocked the bag.
.
After seeing my cracked holder, my sis told me that she saw the cracked holder in the Hypermarket at Day 2, so she chose a good one and left the cracked holder back on the shelf. She asked why I took the cracked holder.
.
Suddenly, everything makes Absolute sense.
.
On Day 1 when I visited the Hypermarket, I dropped this plastic holder onto the floor WITHOUT realising that I caused the crack and placed it back to the shelf. On Day 3, I took the plastic holder from the shelf WITHOUT  realising that it was cracked.
.
.
.
I caused the crack, and I got to keep the crack.
There was no reason to be angry.
It is a wonderful lesson.
.
I am the cause, and I accept the effect.
The Law of Karma always work in a mysterious way.
=)

The Crack

No comments: