Sunday, January 10, 2010

Life works in a mysterious way...

Last week, I realized that my attachment to the notion of "I", "Me" & "mine" (My Ego) was creating unhappiness in my life. A sense of inner peace and freedom was lost... and I get frustrated more easily - frustration with people and myself.
.
Interestingly, one week ago, my sister returned me the birthday present (Book: A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle) that I gave her a year ago. She said that she could not understand the book. Well, I felt it was a pity that she could not appreciate the depth of the book, but I wasn't upset, in fact, I was happy as I was keen to read the book.
.
Right now, I am reading the 2nd chapter which is about EGO.
Perfect! That's what I exactly wanted to read now...
.
.
.
Life works in a mysterious way.
This is definitely not the first occasion when I have an issue to resolve, and the solution/wisdom appears infront of me without active searching...

No comments: