Friday, January 08, 2010

End of Year 2009...

I always like the end of the year...
Time to reflect the things that I have done & could have done...
Time to contemplate my life & my inevitable death...
Time to be grateful for all the wonderful things in my life...
Most importantly,
Time to spend quality time with my family and friends...
.
.
.
I am especially grateful to spend my new year eve with one special group of friends - My Primary School Friends. I always join them for countdown since 31st Dec 1998 (except 2 years when I spent it at New York City Time Square & New Delhi Airport). We are good friends since 1987, and it is happy to see our group expanding with addition of partners & kids.
.
I guess I am getting old now...
I am avoiding partying on the street or in a club...
I do not need expensive drink to get me high to feel happy...
I do not need to wear expensive outfit to impress others...
.
I just need good company to laugh together.
What more do I need from life?
=)


Ugly Faces Pic @ Dhome

No comments: