Monday, August 17, 2009

Random: A Singapore Taxi Driver's Story

"Probably the only taxi driver in this world with a PhD from Stanford and a proven track record of scientific accomplishments, I have been forced out of my research job at the height of my scientific career, and unable to find another one, for reasons I can only describe as something "uniquely Singapore". As a result, I am driving taxi to make a living and writing these real life stories just to make the dull job a little more interesting. I hope that these stories are interesting to you too."
.
.
.
I enjoyed reading his entries - a documentary of people from different social strata of Singapore.
I am sure he would find another job soon.
It is a passing phase.
After the darkest storm, the sunshine and rainbow will emerge.

No comments: