Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Changes - This is Life

I am supposed to climb Mt Rinjani this weekend, and I am leaving for Bali tomorrow.
The flight was booked back in Feb.
.
Now, the national park is closed because of eruption.
Rinjani Eruptions Seem Like Fireworks
Monday, 15 June, 2009 20:44 WIB
TEMPO Interactive, Jakarta: Lava eruptions were reported at Mount Rinjani in East Nusa Tenggara Province from Sunday evening until Monday morning, as eruptions were seen from the observation post in Sembalun in eastern Lombok.
.
I was disappointed, as I was looking forward to the 3D2N trek to the summit.
Since this is beyond my control,
I shall make best use of my time since flights have already been booked.
.
This is Life.
Never Ending Changes.
Nothing is constant and permanent.
People born and die.
Volcano erupts and Landscape changes.
This is the Impermanence of Life.
This is Life.
.

No comments: