Monday, September 01, 2008

News Paper Article: Jet Li

When I was young, Jet Li was one of my favourite actors because of the flim "黄飞鸿".
Jet Li displayed excellent martial art skills and righteousness in the movie
.
.
.
However, as I grew older, I was no longer keen in all the Kung-fu shows and blockbusters movies. I did not take much notice of Jet Li and his films.
.
.
.
Recently, I found that Jet Li was a changed person, as I found him to be more philosophical.
He championed alot of Charity Works in Mainland China, especially the Sichuan Earthquake Disaseter. Whenever he spoke at press conference, his words made alot of sense and it appealed to me alot. Below was a recent article about him:


“。。。成功是几千万分之一的几率,不过失败和成功都很正常。”
“这个世界没有什么是不变的,我接什么戏都有可能。”
.
.
.
I saw Jet Li 6 months ago in Shanghai airport (alone), but I did not approach him for photograph. Missed opportunity. :(

No comments: