Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bye Aunt. Hope you had a good journey.

Actually, I am not in the mood to pen this down, but I am taking this as a constant reminder of the impermanence of life. My Aunt who lived in Indonesia, passed away this morning suddenly.
.
.
.
Frankly, I am not especially closed to her, but I still do feel quite sad.
Last Friday (6 days ago), by sheer concidence, I saw my Aunt in train station while I was on my way home. She was in Singapore for a short visit. I did not know that it would the last time I bid farewell to her. I was telling her that I would visit her in Indonesia (Tg Balai) soon.
.
.
.
I am keeping my promise.
I am attending her wake next week.
My mum said that it was fate that allowed me to see her 6 days ago.
.
.
.
I hope that she had a good journey.

I dedicate this picture sunrise at Varanasi, India to her
.
.
.
The sun will still rise and fall, the wind will still blow
the World will still go on without you
.
.
.
"Om Mani Padme Hum"

No comments: