Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Reminder: Who is important in your life?

.
.
.
Visualise the final moment at your deathbed
Visualise the final moment at your loved ones deathbed (family, friends, spouse etc..)
.
.
.
What would you say?
.
What do you want to say to them?
.
What would you have done for them?
.
Would you still behave the same way now?
.
Is it too late to say sorry?
.
Have you taken them for granted?
.
Have you said enough thanks?
.
Have you shown enough gratitude?
.
Do you have the courage to change your present?
.
.
.
A wise man once said something like that
Never say harsh words to people, as that might be your last word to that person
.
.
.
I am not sure about you
but I need this reminder
I need to change my present
I need to develop awareness....
.
.
.
"Once you learn how to die, you learn how to live"
- Tuesday with Morrie

No comments: